Thursday 12 January 2012

Save The Date: February 4, 2012

Hello Family and Friends!

An amazing group of people have gathered to host a fundraiser for my little family. It sounds like it is going to be a truly enjoyable evening out! Silent auction, live entertainment, dessert, drinks and more. It is also a great opportunity to gain awareness about this preventable disease.

When: On February 4, 2012, from 7:00 pm -10:00 pm

Where: In the O'Leary Hall at St. Joseph's Basilica, 10044-113 Street Northwest, Edmonton, AB
RSVP: If you are interested, you can buy tickets for $20.00/person or $150.00/table of 10
Contact Megan at (780) 249-0416 and leave a message

If you can't make it and would still like to make a donation, they have set up a Paypal account here:


And since I am not involved enough to answer most of your questions (like, "what do I do if the Paypal link Kate installed on her blog doesn't work?" or, "what should I wear?") you can direct them to whenlifegivesyoulyme@gmail.com and one of the coordinators can help you out! You can also get more info on the Facebook page here.

And last but not least, a small update on my travels and surgery: it has as of two days ago been post-poned until we can find a doctor in Edmonton who has priveledges at a hospital that can monitior and flush my picc line weekly (the catch is they must be willing to work with a long-term Lyme patient!) Any leads in that area and prayers that we find the doctor/hospital we need are greatly appreciated!!

 
Blessings and love!!

 
Kate

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
   for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
   for to you I entrust my life."
~ Psalm 143:8


















No comments:

Post a Comment