Wednesday 8 February 2012

And the total is...............


In case you can't see that, it says:
 $41, 986.21!!!

P.S.-- Look at all those beautiful people (they're my friends <3)

I have to say, I kind of feel like the candidates on Extreme Home Makeover after the crew yells, "Move that bus!!", and they see their new home, and start flapping their hands and weeping and hugging eachother (Erhm, I've only seen it a couple of times my mom watches it). I mean, I didn't *actually* behave that way, but I felt that way inside. On the outside, I was speechless. Amazed. Simply awe-struck. WHO receives gifts like this? How on earth can I begin to thank everyone? I certainly don't feel worthy of such loving generousity.

 I can only imagine how proud everyone on the fundraising team feels about this  (not nearly as proud as I am to know you, however).

Thank-you, thank-you, one and all for being a part of our family's success story. When we went down to the States, it was with the trust that since this was what we needed to do, God would provide. We didn't know when, or how (or if He was going to make us witnesses of how little one can live on and still be happy, so long as we had our health!!) Each one of you is a warrior behind us, fighting this dragon we are facing, one day at a time. And we ARE doing it!! Thank-you for being there with me.

"May the loving kindness of God our Father
 and the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and give you peace.
 Every time I think of you I thank God for you.
 I have joy in my heart every time I ask God to help you." 
~ Philippians 1: 2- 4

Praying that the Lord would bless you and keep you.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment